I love writing bucket lists! I write so many job to do lists to myself that it is nice to write a list of things that would be nice to do! Today I am linking up with Teaberry Tails and Harris Heart to Hearts for my bucket list - I will be reviewing my list on *goes to check* 10th December, which gives me plenty of time to get my list completed, hopefully!
Believe me when I say a lot of thought and discussion with everyone I know has gone into making my fall bucket list!
1) Make a thanksgiving meal from scratch - this will be my first ever thanksgiving! Luke and I are planning on making it a quiet romantic affair and I am going to cook up a storm!! Here are some of my Pinterest ideas! Click on links for recipes.
2) Watch Hocus Pocus - I stole this idea from Jenni at Flying on a Rainbow - I can't think of anything more Halloween-y than this film! Thank you Jenni for the reminder!
3) Go apple picking - My friend did this last weekend, I have never been apple picking before, I am thinking apple pie with cinnamon and nutmeg!
4) Rake up some leaves - Sounds like a simple idea, but - last fall, in England, I did this as a Forest Schools activity with my kids and jumping in a huge mound of leaves is so much fun!
5) Buy an autumn candle - pop on Downton Abbey, grab a glass of red and a blanket and some chocolate, light that bad boy and feel happy that it is autumn!
6) Invent a cure for the common cold - I have back to school blues in the form of a stinking cold. Like everthing, I never do ro have anything in moderation. Mine is the worst cold ever. Much worse than any cold you have ever had. Obviously. I am the most terrible sick person lying there and yelling out 'Won't somebody doooo something?!?!' whilst people helplessly look on. Determined to find the cure!
7) Make a blanket - This is linked to my autumn candle idea. I need a blanket to wrap up in. I always knit squares when I am bored and have no other project to complete. I am now going to use those squares for a purpose!!
8) Some manner of craft project?? I can be a bit lazy when it comes to craft projects - these ones from Pinterest do inspire me though, so who knows?
Catch up on December 10th to see if I manage to complete any of these!